- All data is transmitted over HTTPS
- For signup we require user email and password. Transmitted with our proprietary security method and over HTTPS
- We do keep user password in hashed format. And do not keep real user password.
- We only collect user email and session from user google account.
- We will send confirmation code to user email before password reseted.
- We do not share user email.
- We do not share user password.
- Users has the ability to delete Account and related data by sending request via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This policy may be updated without notification to users.
LogsWhen some error happen to our applications, we send the error to logentries.com
The error only contain java stacktrace from our applications. So we can fixes the error in the future.
As we use logentries library, you may want to check theirs policy as well.
- Data we retrieved from user is: email (for session verification) and location (token, longitude, latitude, altitude, accuracy, and time)
- We keep user published locations for 7 days.
- Locations can be retrieved by using token only.
- We do not share user published locations.
- We do not share user tokens.
- User is reponsible to where the tokens is shared.
- User has the ability to start publishing locations.
- User has the ability to stop publishing locations.
- User has the ability to discard token by creating new one.
- Discarded token still accessible for 7 days.